- This event has passed.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Dispensary Training Webinar
November 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Medical and Adult Use Marijuana Dispensary Training Webinar will help you land a job at a cannabis dispensary or build a successful career in another part of the legal cannabis industry.
The course covers everything you need to know to be get noticed as the best candidate for a dispensary job – from cannabis laws and regulations to available products, consumption benefits and drawbacks, proper dosage, sales, customer service, and more.
What You’ll Learn
In this intensive seminar, you’ll gain valuable knowledge on critical topics to work in a marijuana dispensary or in another cannabis field, including:
• U.S. and global cannabis industry growth and revenue trends
• Federal, state, and local laws related to marijuana businesses
• Types of cannabis strains and their anatomy
• Effects of different cannabinoids and terpenes in treating various conditions
• All recreational and medical marijuana products that may be available to patients
• Cannabis consumption benefits and drawbacks
• Proper cannabis dosage and side effects
• How to recommend the most appropriate product and dosage for patients
• Dispensary staff training, including how to greet, interview, and direct patients
• And more
What You’ll Get
This is a laser-focused course designed to give you an edge in the competitive cannabis market.
• Resume-boosting knowledge and skills to prove you’re the best candidate for the job
• Sales, marketing, and business-related skills to deliver best-in-class customer service
• Resources to help you find a job and continue learning after the seminar
• Instructor-led live instruction from a highly-qualified and experienced cannabis industry expert
• Comprehensive study guide for deeper understanding and retention
• Verifiable certificate of course completion documenting your new credentials and establishing you as a highly knowledgeable and trained dispensary job candidate
Some of the career options you might consider after completing this course include:
• Brand Ambassador
• Dispensary Sales Associate
• Inventory Control Agent
• Cannabis Processing or Lab Technician
• Sales Associate
• Office Associate
• Wellness Coordinator
• Delivery Driver
• Patient Intake Coordinator
• Audit Manager or Inventory Manager
• Compliance Manager or Compliance Associate
• Dispensary or Operations Manager
• Dispensary Hospitality Associate
• And MORE!!
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who wants to work in a dispensary as well as for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge to start a new career in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
Seminar Registration Information
Registration ends 12 hours before the seminar start time, and all tickets must be purchased through Eventbrite prior to that time.
Call, Text or Email: email@example.com
General registration: $199
How do I join the webinar and take the course?
This course will be delivered in webinar format using Zoom, a popular video and web-based conferencing tool. You’ll be able to join the webinar via your desktop computer or mobile device.
Before the webinar, please be sure to visit Zoom.us to familiarize yourself with the online tool or download the mobile app from the Apple app store or Google Play.
Additional information about joining a Zoom webinar can be found on Zoom’s website here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004954946-Joining-and-participating-in-a-webinar-attendee-.
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, if you pass the end of course test with a 70% or higher, you’ll receive a certificate of completion from Leafy Green Agency verifying your new industry credential. You’ll get 2-3 attempts to pass the test. The number of attempts allowed depends on the course you’re taking and will be displayed to you before you start the test.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational states. Some states may require additional certification.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 18 years of age
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-563-1457
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket can be transferred to another date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, either through the Eventbrite website or by contacting Leafy Green Agency
REFUND POLICY: Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date