Illinois Responsible Vendor Dispensary Training (State Approved) Webinar
December 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Illinois Responsible Dispensary Agent Training
This webinar has been approved by the state of Illinois for Responsible Vendor Training.
About this Online Event
The Illinois Responsible Dispensary Agent Training webinar from Leafy Green Agency is a 2-hour seminar that teaches you everything you need to know about operating as a responsible dispensary agent as required by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Professional Regulation, Cannabis Enforcement Section.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
• The effects of cannabis on the mind and body
• Laws, rules, and penalties associated with the sale of cannabis to minors
• Compliance with the state’s inventory traceability system and inventory-taking process
• Acceptable forms of identification
• Rules and laws for adult and medical use dispensing
• Law enforcement
• State laws and rules associated with waste handling, management, and disposal
• Health and safety standards
• Dispensary premises
• Maintenance of records
• Safe storage of cannabis
• Packaging and labeling requirements for sales to purchasers
Who Is This Course For?
This course was designed for all owners, managers, employees, and agents involved in the handling or sale of cannabis or cannabis-infused products employed by an adult-use dispensing organization or medical cannabis dispensing organization as defined in Section 15-65(a)(5) of the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act outlined by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Professional Regulation, Cannabis Enforcement Section.
In addition, anyone who wants to improve their chances of landing a job in the cannabis industry, getting a promotion, and building a successful career should take this course.
Register Now for the Webinar
Call, Text or Email: email@example.com
General registration: $99
Location: This is an online webinar course. Login details will be emailed to you after registration.
This course will be delivered in webinar format using Zoom, a popular video and web conferencing tool. You’ll be able to join the webinar via your desktop computer or mobile device. Before the webinar, please be sure to visit Zoom.us to familiarize yourself with the online tool or download the mobile app from the Apple app store or Google Play. Additional information about joining a Zoom webinar can be found on Zoom’s website here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004954946-Joining-and-participating-in-a-webinar-attendee-.
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, for attendees who complete the 2 hours of Responsible Vendor Training and pass the corresponding certification test with scores of 70% or higher, the issued certification will allow you to work and apply for a dispensing organization agent identification card once you’re employed. In addition to your Responsible Vendor Training Certification, dispensing organizations must ensure that agents receive a minimum of eight hours of training annually as defined in Section 15-65 (a)(5) of the Cannabis Regulation and Tax.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational states. Some states may require additional certification.
Note that the Illinois Responsible Vendor Training certification is issued by the state and is not valid in other states.
When will my certificate expire?
Your Responsible vendor training certification is good for 1 year and must be renewed annually. Responsible Vendor Training Certification must be completed within 90 days before or after the first day of employment at a dispensary. Training received outside of the 90-day window will not meet the State’s training requirement. If you’re not hired within 90 days of taking this course, you can request recertification through Leafy Green Agency for FREE.
How will the State of Illinois know that I completed and passed this course?
The names of the students who have passed this course will be provided to the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation where you can apply for a dispensing organization agent identification card once employed.
REFUND POLICY : Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date
By registering for and participating in an in-person seminar, live webinar or online course offered by Leafy Green Agency, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1) All information presented and discussed during the in-person seminar, live webinar or online course is for informational and educational purposes only and is not nor should it be used as a substitute or replacement for medical advice, medical therapy, or medical counseling.
2) At no time is Leafy Green Agency providing healthcare or medical services or forming a healthcare provider-patient or pharmacist-patient relationship by virtue of your participation in a Leafy Green Agency in-person seminar, live webinar or online course.
3) You agree not to hold Leafy Green Agency liable for any information provided during or through the in-person seminar, live webinar or online course or for any action you take based on the information presented in the in-person seminar, live webinar or online course.